Hyundai CPO Program
Whether buying your first car, replacing an existing SUV or adding to your fleet, selecting a Hyundai CPO vehicle is a confidence-inspiring choice. Why? Because Hyundai CPO vehicles come with a manufacturer's warranty, are high quality, and in like-new condition. They're also inspected by technicians at Hyundai dealerships to a 150-point1 standard specified by Hyundai Motor America. Which means there's less to worry about now and down the road.
$2,066 OF ADDED VALUE IN EVERY HYUNDAI CPO VEHICLE
In addition to the striking design, human-focused technology, and uncompromised workmanship found in all Hyundai vehicles, a Hyundai CPO vehicle comes fully-equipped with the following suite of benefits valued at $2,066:
- A 10-Year/100,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty2 plus the remainder of the 5-Year/60,000-Mile new vehicle limited warranty
- A Comprehensive 150-Point1 Inspection
- 10-Year/Unlimited Mileage Roadside Assistance2
- Rental Car & Travel Interruption Reimbursement for covered repairs
- 3-Month of No-Charge SiriusXM Radio All Access Trial Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned Satellite Radio "All Access" Trial
- And the peace-of-mind provided by a complimentary CARFAX Vehicle History Report™ CARFAX Vehicle History Report Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned
$2,066 represents the national value of benefits included in the purchase of a Hyundai CPO vehicle as compared to a non-certified used Hyundai. Since $2,066 represents an average for all Hyundai CPO vehicles sold nationally, individual value received may vary. See dealer for program benefit details.
FACTORY-SPECIFIED STANDARDS AND A MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
Only Hyundai Motor America can offer a Powertrain Limited Warranty on a Hyundai CPO vehicle. All Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) vehicles are:
- Inspected by technicians at Hyundai dealerships to a 150-point1 factory-specified Hyundai standard
- Backed by Hyundai Motor America
- Include the remainder of the 10-Year/100,000 Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty2,3
ADDITIONAL HYUNDAI CPO BENEFITS
Additional benefits of Hyundai CPO ownership include:
- 24-hour Roadside Assistance for 10 years / Unlimited miles2
- Rental car reimbursement for covered repairs up to $35/day for up to 10 days
- Towing to the nearest Hyundai dealership, no cost cap applies
- Travel breakdown reimbursement up to $100/day; $500 per occurrence
- CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™ CARFAX Vehicle History Report Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned
- 90-Days of No-Charge SiriusXM® Satellite Radio SiriusXM All Access Radio Trial Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned "All Access" Trial
GENUINE HYUNDAI PARTS
Coverage ensures that any necessary parts replacement will be made using Genuine Hyundai new or Hyundai-approved parts.
COMPREHENSIVE 150-POINT1 INSPECTION
An extensive 150-point1 mechanical and appearance inspection performed by technicians at your local Hyundai dealer makes certain that each vehicle meets Hyundai CPO factory-specified program standards. An Inspection Check Sheet is strictly followed to ensure consistency so no item is overlooked.
A CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™ is generated as item #1 of the inspection process to help ensure that the vehicle you're purchasing doesn't have any past problems such as frame damage, lemon law history or odometer issues. Vehicles not meeting or exceeding all Hyundai CPO factory-set program standards are excluded from the system.
MEETING HYUNDAI CPO FACTORY-SPECIFIED STANDARDS
In order to meet the rigorous factory-specified standards of the CPO program, trained Hyundai dealership technicians put each vehicle through an exhaustive series of examinations (see table below), scrutinizing all major vehicle systems to assure reliability, quality and customer confidence. Up-to-date maintenance services are performed with checks made to all vital fluids, tire tread depth and brake pad thickness. Any component that does not meet Hyundai CPO standards is reconditioned or repaired. Any component that cannot be repaired is replaced with Genuine Hyundai or Hyundai-approved parts.DOWNLOAD HYUNDAI INSPECTION PDF
ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE & OTHER BENEFITS
Feel secure knowing that your Hyundai CPO vehicle comes with 10-Year / Unlimited Mileage Roadside Assistance from the vehicle's original in-service date for items such as:
- Emergency towing to the nearest Hyundai dealer, accidents included
- Battery jump-starts
- Changing of a flat tire
- Out-of-fuel assistance (up to 3 gallons)
- Lock-out assistance
Roadside Assistance coverage is 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week and 365 days-a-year and is available by calling 1-800-243-7766.
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance: For minor mechanical disablements such as a flat tire (with your good spare), out-of-gas or dead battery, and for emergency lockout service
- Trip Interruption: Should a mechanical breakdown of a covered part occur when you are 150 miles or more away from home, you are reimbursed up to $100 per day, $500 per occurrence.
- Car Rental Reimbursement: Up to $35 per day for up to ten (10) days on a covered claim.
- Towing Benefit: To nearest Hyundai dealership, no cost cap applies.
Complete conditions and exclusions for Hyundai CPO Roadside Assistance can be found in the CPO Powertrain Limited Warranty Provisions and the CPO Warranty Information & Owner's Handbook.
ENJOY A 3-MONTH SiriusXM ALL ACCESS TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION4
Customers who purchase a Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned vehicle factory equipped with SiriusXM Satellite Radio receive a 3-month SiriusXM "All Access" trial subscription with their vehicle purchase5.
With over 150 channels, SiriusXM brings you everything you want to hear, everywhere6. Now, with the "All Access" package, you'll hear every channel available including all our premium programming in your vehicle, plus you can listen at home or on the go with the SiriusXM app.
COMPLIMENTARY CARFAX Vehicle History Report Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT™
We want you to be confident in your purchase of a Hyundai CPO vehicle. That's why all Hyundai CPO Vehicles include a complimentary, detailed CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™ (VHR). CARFAX®, the most trusted name is VHRs, is Hyundai CPO's preferred provider.
A CARFAX® VHR can help ensure that the vehicle you're purchasing doesn't have any past problems like frame damage, lemon law history or odometer issues. The report is run as item #1 of our 150-point inspection process. A copy of each vehicle's CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™ will be kept at the selling dealership and a copy will be provided for your records. Or, view the actual CARFAX® VHR for your specific vehicle while searching our current inventory.
- 154-Point Inspection for Sonata Hybrid; 166-Point Inspection for Equus.
- From original in-service date and zero (0) miles.
- $50 deductible per repair visit applies.
- Vehicles purchased on or after September 12, 2014.
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio requires a subscription, sold separately, or as a package, by Sirius XM Radio Inc. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of SiriusXM Radio Inc.
- Some channels not available in all lineups.